Thursday, June 10, 2010

Doggy Dining: DOPO

I will reveal my bias upfront - DOPO is my favorite restaurant of all time. It is the only place I have found that can make parpadelle taste like it was made by a grandma in Florence. Their thin crust pizza is magic and DOPO staff is awesome.

On some random Thursday, the bf and I were being ambitious and decided to take Barksdale to the Mountain View Cemetery aka Piedmont Cemetery for her evening walk. (I know, sounds morbid but hey they have walking paths so you don't have to walk over any dead bodies.) I, being both lazy and fanatical, suggested stopping by DOPO for dinner on the way home. We sat at one of the tables in front of the restaurant and got treated with the same awesome service we get every time.

The thing to note is that there really isn't anywhere to tie your dog. Therefore, I recommend you master eating bread with one hand or bring your dog only if they are calm and have no problem laying by your feet as you eat.

No comments: