Friday, March 11, 2011

Camera Shy

One day my co workers and I were discussing the experiences of living with a significant other. For example, when you are on the toilet, do you leave the door open? Is it fine if the other person is brushing their teeth next to you when you are doing your business?

I personally have no problem doing my business or showering with the door open. There are two reasons for this. The first reason is that when we first brought each of the dogs home, we did not leave them unsupervised. Which means if we were in the bathroom, they either had to be in their crate or in my sight. In the mornings, I felt guilty about putting them in their crates when I showered, so I put them in the vanity area and showered with the door open so I can see them. The second is that Ender likes to come into the bathroom and sit in front of you and stare at you while you are sitting on the toilet.

Anywho, on a more random note, Ender poo'd out a giant climp of straw/grass in the morning. It looked like he poo'd out a seaweed salad. Yum.

No comments: