Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The world is our toilet

We live in a condo and we don't have a backyard. So yes we are those assholes that let our dogs poo/pee in front of your house. We can generally keep the peeing to our street, but Ender really needs to get things loosened up before he can go number two. Naturally, I’ve been “told” a few times to keep it moving while Ender has been in mid-poo. And yes, some of those times they were entitled to say something since we were on someone’s front yard and therefore on private property. So I’ve really been trying to have the dogs poo on the street since it is so-called public property. But then in the end we can’t win either way because then we get yelled at for being on somebody else’s street and then get told that we need to have the dogs poo in front of our own house. Those times, I fight to urge the say “Hey, I pay taxes and just like I have a right to park my car in this spot, my dog has a right to poo here!”

Anyway, call out to my fellow city dwellers – where is the most optimal place to let your dog poo?

2 comments:

Two Pitties in the City said...

As long as we clean things up, we've never had any issues. The only thing I've ever heard is people don't want people to throw the bags of poo in their trash cans. Are they the same people saying things? I don't understand why poo can't touch their area if your cleaning it up?

Mel said...

I think people are just annoyed with those people who don't pick up after their dogs and they just want to yell at everyone which is just unfair. But alas, life of a dog owner.