Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Here Doggy Doggy!

Barksdale and I were taking a walk one morning when we caught the attention of a little dog across the street. And then the little dog proceeded to run into the middle of the street to investigate us.

I am normally a mind my own beeswax kind of girl except for the occasions when someone really pisses me off. But man, once I got my dogs, I am up in EVERYONE’s (doggy) business. So instead of going along my merry way, I thought I would at least see if there was a human down the street or if the dog had tags with contact info.

After standing there for five minutes, it was clear there was no human but also that the dog belonged to a particular house. Part of me wanted to just leave as obviously that dog knew where it lived. The other part of me thought, what if this dog runs into the middle of the street again?!?! So my plan was to try to get the dog back inside its house. That’s a very hard thing to do when the dog is already “Stanger, Danger!” and your dog is a giant ASSHOLE.

So then of course I had to leave Barksdale tied up to a tree before trying to herd this little dog back home. Anyway, here is my message to all dog owners who leave their dog in the front yard:

YOUR DOG WILL NOT STAY IN THE FRONT YARD 100% OF THE TIME SO STOP LEAVING THEM THERE.

No comments: