Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dating Services

My friend and I had been discussing the issue of dating and pet ownership for as long a she has owned her pet. One of her requirements is that he must love dogs. Especially her dog.

We've never had this problem since the bf and I acquired our pets together. Although the idea of trying to find a significant other with Ender in tow has probably helped us resolve our differences much quicker.

Anyway, while reading the news, I came across this website called Date My Pet. It is a brilliant idea and I wish I would have thought of it myself.

1 comment:

Two Pitties in the City said...

Pets add such a different dimension, and they're a great way to weed out the 'bad ones'. If they didn't like Miss M, it was a dealbreaker. But then I started wondering if people were dating me just to get to her...