Sunday, October 31, 2010

Product Review: Charlee Bear Dog Treats


I was at Trader Joe's and found these new Charlee Bear training treats in the beef liver flavor. First off, they are bite size, and therefore meet my first criteria for ultimate training treat. Secondly, if you are a little squeamish about the stankiness of wet treats, these are perfect for you. You can put these in your pocket without worrying about having to wash all your clothes the minute you get home.

Since Ender needs a little stankiness to get his attention, I use these in addition to the wet dog treats when we're outside. However, when we're inside, I can use these to prolong the wet dog treats to save ourselves a little money.

Although I found these at Trader Joe's, a quick google search revealed that they can be purchased from many other places. You can check out their website here http://www.charleebear.com/index.php

No comments: